Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,110
Message 1 of 6

YOGA ANC Headphones

Announcing the YOGA Advanced Noise Cancelling headphones with BT 5.0 connectivity, Dolby - tuned drivers and a foldable lightweight construction.

Datasheet attached at the bottom of this post.

yoga1.pngyoga2.pngyogacase.png

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,081
Message 2 of 6

Re: YOGA ANC Headset

The specs look really good and the talk time is impressive.  I'll be curious about real-world reaction to the boomless mics.  I've never used one.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,069
Message 3 of 6

@lenardg would you be able to test? Smiley Happy

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

lenardg
802.11n
Views: 943
Message 4 of 6

We wanted to take a look at it at MWC with the two other Lenovo Insiders who were these also. Unfortunately it did not seem to be available for testing / inspection :-( We even asked about it. 

I am very curious of the new X1/YOGA ANC headsets as well. 

Lenard | (I am a Lenovo INsider - a volunteer and not a Lenovo employee) | @lenardg
ThinkPad P52 | C630 WOS | X1 Yoga (1st)(2nd) | Legion Y530
Francesco13
Paper Tape
Views: 365
Message 5 of 6

Re: YOGA ANC Headphones

Hi there,

Any updates about the release of Yoga/Thinkpad ANC Headsets?

Thanks!

Francesco

lenardg
802.11n
Views: 308
Message 6 of 6

Re: YOGA ANC Headphones

I have been following the news but haven't heard anything about these headphones. Probably they got delayed or something.

-Lenard

Lenard | (I am a Lenovo INsider - a volunteer and not a Lenovo employee) | @lenardg
ThinkPad P52 | C630 WOS | X1 Yoga (1st)(2nd) | Legion Y530

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Posts
Top Kudoed Authors