Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special EventsLenovo @ MWC 2021
All Forum Topics
Options

1493 Posts

08-03-2011

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

12085 Signins

310424 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 310424
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo L15 Mobile Monitor

2021-06-28, 4:34 AM
  • Built for the consumer who works or learns from small spaces, e.g. apartment, dorm or a public space, or for go-getters who prefer the flexible ‘work and play from anywhere’ lifestyle, the lightweight Lenovo L15 Mobile monitor is easy to use and carry at just 860g.
  • Connect it with your compatible smartphone via a video-enabled USB-C cable or USB-C-to-HDMI adaptor, or use it as a second screen with your laptop.
  • Its FHD IPS anti-glare display screen is super slim and certified for low blue light for all-day usage.
  • An adjustable foot can match the height of any connected device so users only need tilt to find the most ergonomic viewing angle for late night work sessions.

Lenovo L15 Mobile Monitor Key Specs 

Panel

15.6-inch IPS (360mm x 234mm), anti-glare

Refresh rate

60Hz

Color gamut

8-bit depth, 45% NTSC, supports 16.7 million colors (typical)

Response time

6ms (extreme mode), 14ms (normal mode)

Brightness

250 cd/m2 (typical)

Datasheet available here.

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms