Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special EventsLenovo @ MWC 2021
All Forum Topics
Options

1493 Posts

08-03-2011

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

12085 Signins

310424 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 310424
  • Message 1 of 1

Premium Care Announcement

2021-06-28, 4:47 AM

Premium Care

• Previously only offered to PC users, Lenovo’s advanced customer support service Premium Care will be offered on select Android tablets, starting with our latest five tablets: the Yoga Tab 13, the Yoga Tab 11, the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus, the Lenovo Tab M7 (3rd Gen), and the Lenovo Tab M8 (3rd Gen).
      • Starting in July 2021, Premium Care for Android tablets will be available in North America, the UK and Ireland with plans to expand to Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, India and Malaysia shortly after. The roll out continues to other markets in Asia Pacific and EMEA throughout 2021.
    •  Customers will receive elevated support via phone, chat or email from expert technicians who provide real-time solutions upon first contact, plus faster ship-to-depot repairs when needed to reduce downtime.
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. Did you find a post helpful? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up! Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms