Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

05-03-2017

Egypt

11 Signins

103 Page Views

• Views: 103
  • Message 1 of 3

Are these apps?

2017-05-03, 16:42 PM

Hi there,

Are "Minitool Partition Wizard", "AOMEI Partitions Assistant", and "EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard" safe like "Disk Managment" to (format, merge, extend, shrink HDD partitions?

Thank you

Answer
Options

3815 Posts

12-24-2015

India

2177 Signins

71411 Page Views

• Views: 71411

Re: Are these apps?

2017-05-04, 7:47 AM

Hi there, Lamyaa                       -

Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.

Yes. They are very much falls into partition software’s category. However, I wouldn’t jump into conclusion anything before trying something, hence I cannot guarantee you on its performance since that’s third party apps and not a Lenovo app officially. So before doing any changes to system, be careful.

Update us how it goes.

Regards,

Tap that kudos button if I helped 
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Replies(2)
Answer
Options

3815 Posts

12-24-2015

India

2177 Signins

71411 Page Views

• Views: 71411
  • Message 2 of 3

2017-05-04, 7:47 AM

Hi there, Lamyaa                       -

Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.

Yes. They are very much falls into partition software’s category. However, I wouldn’t jump into conclusion anything before trying something, hence I cannot guarantee you on its performance since that’s third party apps and not a Lenovo app officially. So before doing any changes to system, be careful.

Update us how it goes.

Regards,

Tap that kudos button if I helped 
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

3 Posts

05-03-2017

Egypt

11 Signins

103 Page Views

• Views: 103
  • Message 3 of 3

2017-06-18, 10:19 AM

Hi Shashi,

Please accept my true apologize for my very late reply (hope it isn't too late!). Actually I don't have internet all the time, only some days during every month! Thank you for your welcoming. I'm happy to be here too.

While waiting for your reply I was working on my laptop to get it back.
I used "Minitool Partition Wizard", "AOMEI Partitions Assistant", and "EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard" and more, upgraded my Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 using image which got it from Microsoft (after I tried to download Media Image from Lenovo, but found no such one for my laptop!), and upgraded all drivers for my laptop from Lenovo.

Now, I don't have OneKey Recovery after deleting recovery partition, but can install Win 8.1 anytime I need to.. Everything, I think, is OK!

But, there are couple of things, hope you can help me again please:
1. In BIOS, EXIT menu, I find [OS Optimized Defaults]: Which option is right [Windows 8] OR [Other OS] (I don't have Win 8 now but 8.1)

2. Anytime I try to repair Windows 8.1 from [Advanced Startup Options Menu] it don't work! (It can't be completed).. What's the reason please?

Thank you for your time
Waiting for your reply

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)