Options

1 Posts

04-24-2012

Singapore

2 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 12

Bad Service At Lenovo Service Centre Once Again.

2012-04-24, 12:35 PM

I sent my laptop Y460p for repair at Lenovo IdeaPad series Service Centre at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre on the 9th of April. It's been 2 weeks and I have not received calls from them so I called them today and asks them about my laptop. The person who answered the call asks me to wait for him to call back as he will need to go and check.  When he called back, I was disappointed. The person told me that my laptop had just been processed today and ask me to give them 3 to 5 more working days. I am a student. School had already started for me and I really need my laptop. If i had knew that it would take such a long time for them to repair my laptop, I would not have sent it for repair. And I was told that my laptop would take 5-8 working days(usually only 3-5 working days) because they had to extend my warranty. It's already way past 8 working days! It's the 12th working day from the day i sent my laptop for repair and you are telling me you were doing nothing to my laptop? and It's not the first time i had such bad experience with Lenovo.

My laptop had problems with the keyboard. So last year, I went to the service centre at bukit timah shopping centre and tried to have my laptop repaired. The person attending to me suggest that my laptop would need a change of just the keyboard itself. So, I had my keyboard changed. However, after a week, the keyboard failed again. As it was nearing the end of semesters for polytechnics, we have lots of assignments to do, so i went back to the service centre, hoping they would help me change the keyboard once again. But, the lady attending to me said that since i've already had my keyboard changed before, it might be due to other causes internally that causes the disfunction of keyboard keys. Therefore, she say they will need to have my laptop stay. i told her i can't because i have assignments i need to do and hand in. And she replied me with "Then What You Want Me To Do?" in chinese. I was shocked by her reply. All the time when she was attending to me, she was giving a bad attitude. She did not greet, smile and be polite. Instead, she gave a long face all along. I was so angry and dissapointed at the same time. So i did not have my laptop repaired since that day, which was 6 months ago. And now once again, another bad experience at Lenovo Service Centre. I'm really dissapointed.

Options

955 Posts

01-05-2010

INDIA

981 Signins

6198 Page Views

• Views: 6198
  • Message 2 of 12

Re: Bad Service At Lenovo Service Centre Once Again.

2012-04-26, 14:22 PM

Hello natsuki254

As I understand you have issue related to service and you are not getting proper response.

Kindly share the following detail via private message, I will try to get the details on your case.

1. Full  Name

2. Email address and contact number

3. Serial number

4. Service case id

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Options

6 Posts

04-27-2012

Singapore

2 Signins

73 Page Views

• Views: 73
  • Message 3 of 12

Bad Service At Lenovo Service Centre Again and Again.

2012-04-27, 7:21 AM

Hi All,

I have brought my first Lenono Tablet for 2 weeks and it broke down fast, I have found out the Lenovo service centre is outsourced to Megalink System in Bukit timah. Before I go to the services centre, I have found from the web that the service centre at Bukit timah was having a very bad services. Thus I have in mind that it might be as bad as brand A.

When I have reached the service centre, they have put up a lot of good commends on their sevices thru pasting the emails and letters that the customer has wirtten to them. I was a litte confused that they did not mentioned those bad services that reflected in the web.

When I have send in my tablet for repair, I was informed that I can collect the set by 3 to 5 days time. I found out that it is a little long but I have no choice that I have to wait. I feel that A brand is better as their services and repair will not take up in max of 5 days!

We I have called in after the 5 days, they infromed me that my tablet is still waiting for parts! I have already called them again and agin every weeks and they told me that they are still waiting for parts! It's been a MONTH, and I have already purchased another tabket from V brand and it is doing fine. When I called them up again, they still inform me that they are still waiting for the PARTS! This is very very bad in services and it is too much!

After this purchase, I will stop buying Lenovo products as their after service is terrible! I am very very disappointed as they can even handle the smaller and easier product line like tablets.

Options

135 Posts

08-22-2011

Singapore

1998 Signins

48597 Page Views

• Views: 48597
  • Message 4 of 12

Re: Bad Service At Lenovo Service Centre Again and Again.

2012-05-03, 4:07 AM

Hi Naive_art,

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had with service.

I would like to try to assist with the matter.

I'm sent you a private message requesting some additional details.

Please let me know.

thanks!

lak_sg

WW Social Media

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Options

6 Posts

04-27-2012

Singapore

2 Signins

73 Page Views

• Views: 73
  • Message 5 of 12

Re: Lousy service by Megalink

2012-05-06, 13:33 PM

I have purchased Lenovo Ideal pad A1 and since 2 weeks it broke down. I have send the system to Megalink service centre and to my understanding, those comments that had reviewed thru the web were true.
MEGALINK services is not just lousy, It's sucks!!!!!!!!!!BIG TIME......................

It has failed to protect Lenovo brand's image and after sales services.

My system is in the service centre for almost 1 and more months and they are still telling me that they are still waiting for parts to arrive for repair!!!!!!!!!!

I have already lost confident in Lenovo products and after services.  

Options

4930 Posts

04-25-2008

US

39447 Signins

743468 Page Views

• Views: 743468
  • Message 6 of 12

2012-05-06, 15:24 PM

Hi Naive_art!

Sorry to hear about your experience. Did you respond to lak_sg's PM?

Tell us how that goes!

P.S. Please don't duplicate the same post all over the community. It makes it impossible to track the response.

I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!
Using Browser Search To Find Answers in the Lenovo and Moto Communities.
Options

1 Posts

01-07-2013

Singapore

1 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 7 of 12

2013-01-07, 6:09 AM
hi,

I also have the same issue. My Y460p is under service for 9 working days now!

And when I check when I can have it fixed, they said it's another week.

I use this laptop to do my work. It's unreasonable to have this kind of turnaround time.

Please help to expedite.
Options

4 Posts

03-12-2013

Quebec, Canada

5 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 8 of 12

2013-03-13, 2:54 AM
I got the same problem here. I sent my ideapad y500 2 weeks ago ans lenovo gave me no information... I have not à single clue where m'y laptop is... I must say that this is thé worst custommer service ive seen. Thanks gui
Options

3944 Posts

01-05-2008

DE

22078 Signins

316980 Page Views

• Views: 316980
  • Message 9 of 12

2013-06-25, 4:13 AM

Please insert your type, model (not S/N) number and used OS in your posts.
I´m a volunteer here using Lenovo Yoga C930, ThinkPad X1 Carbon 5th Gen. Silver Edition, ThinkPad 13, Yoga 900, ThinkPad T460s, IdeaCentre B540.
TIP: If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the system.

English English Community      Deutsche Deutsche Community      Español Comunidad en Español

Options

5556 Posts

06-27-2008

US

28473 Signins

1626882 Page Views

• Views: 1626882
  • Message 10 of 12

2013-10-01, 2:13 AM
New thread in General Discussion

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete