Netherlands

3 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 1 of 3

Battery replacement Y50-70

2015-11-02, 14:15 PM

Hello,

I have been using my laptop for some time without a functioning battery, and I thought it was time to buy a replacement. I have been looking around for a bit to find a battery, but I can't seem to find any site that does not look dodgy where I can find a suitable battery...

the model name of the battery is L13M4PO2

Does anyone know where I can find a battery replacement? If you need any more information about my battery or laptop I'll do my best to provide it.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Solved! See the solution
Options

4469 Posts

04-22-2013

Philippines

3830 Signins

254594 Page Views

• Views: 254594
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Battery replacement Y50-70

2015-11-02, 15:42 PM

Hi Crying_Wolf,

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!

The battery part number you need is 121500250

Capture.JPG

this part is not available on Lenovo Part Sale, But you can do a search on Ebay and find the part number and not the model number you posted, the battery should have the Partnumber sticker 121500250 to validate that it is an OEN battery

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

3 Posts

11-02-2015

Netherlands

3 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Battery replacement Y50-70

2015-11-02, 17:19 PM

Thanks alot for the information!

After looking around a bit on ebay, pretty much everything I'd find does not ship to the Netherlands...

I will try to contact one of the sellers to see if they can make an exception in where they ship their products, but otherwise I'm afraid I'll have to buy it from one of many sites selling batteries online which do not look that trustworthy in my opinion. Does anyone have some experiences with these kind of sites, or is able to point me to a trustworthy site where I could buy this product?

Thanks in advance

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete