Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

02-16-2013

Czech republic

4 Signins

37 Page Views

• Views: 37
  • Message 1 of 1

Black screen Y500

2014-01-02, 1:02 AM

Hello. I have little problem. My laptop - Lenovo IdeaPad Y500 have been restarted and when boot starts, I cant see nothing. Screen is just black, but if I connect external monitor/display by HDMI or VGA system is booted and laptop works great. I tried a lot of solutions and last thing worked - I have changed "boot options" to "Legacy Support" and screen started working, but only for a while. After boot system display goes black again (on external monitor is system booted and works fine) and if I try change options about "which monitor use" system "cant see" internal laptop display. Also I tried to reinstall system (Windows 8) but there is still same problem (Display works fine on boot, reinstall screen, etc.) And next problem is when I am typing sometimes it will write aditional letters/numbers and press "CTRL" or "ALT" "CAPS LOCK" and other special keys like F7 etc. I really dont know, what to do with that. Can you help me please?

Thx you for fast answers.

PS: Sorry for my English, I am from Czech republic.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms