Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

11 Posts

08-12-2013

London

30 Signins

99 Page Views

• Views: 99
  • Message 1 of 3

Ideapad z580 not working

2014-04-15, 15:37 PM

Dear Concern,

I bought my laptop Ideapad z580 (serial: QBxxxxxxx) a year ago for £752. and it had issue of randomly restarting. I installed new windows, tried many solutions but failed. Sent it for repair. Now this is really disappointing from customer point of view that his/her new laptop got repaired within few months. I said ok that is fine.

Within one month of repair, my laptop was not showing anything at all. There was some issue with motherboard (again) and display card. now this is frustrating part. I asked for refund that this is second time in a year it broke and asked for refund. The guy on the phone was really clever and said "sir please send your laptop and if it is a physical/hardware error we will get back to you about refund". No one came back and they sent repaired laptop back.

Now within first 2 weeks i found that i cannot use LAN card which i was able to in the past. I use it for video conferencing and video gaming as well. This constant back and forth caused delay in my web project and i lost £1k. whom should i blame? I called the support and asked for refund and the guy said "sir your warranty has just expired a month ago" is it my fault? this laptop keeps breaking. Again he is clever and said "sir i have told me supervisor about your case and he will call you to ask about replacement unit or possible refund".

It has been over a week and I am writing this here in frustration so that any Lenovo support can read and do something about it? Please this laptop has caused me so much trouble and I do not want anymore damages done by this lack of services.

Could someone please raise a refund request. do not treat your customers like this once you have taken their money.

thanks

Kamran

Moderator Note; s/n edited for member's own protection

Options

11 Posts

08-12-2013

London

30 Signins

99 Page Views

• Message 2 of 3

Re: Ideapad z580 not working

2014-04-17, 10:14 AM
Anyone replying, please do not ignore.
Options

11 Posts

08-12-2013

London

30 Signins

99 Page Views

• Message 3 of 3

Re: Ideapad z580 not working

2014-04-30, 10:45 AM
This is really disappointing, Lenovo community is not responding at all.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)