Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

14 Posts

04-18-2014

Egypt

42 Signins

278 Page Views

• Views: 278
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Energy Management in Windows 8.1.

2014-04-18, 5:34 AM

I had a Ideapad Z510 and it came with a windows 8, I have updated it to 8.1 and downloaded the drivers of the 8.1.

Before updating I had a Lenovo Energy Manager, which allows me to control the mode and stuff, but the Power management software I have downloaded with 8.1 drivers is something different, it is called Lenovo Battery Management Software ver 8.0 and it doesn't even has a GUI to control any thing.

Any way I am still running Lenovo Energy Manager of windows 8, but I am wondering what is that other software? and what does it do? and why windows 8.1 doesn't have the ordinary Lenovo Energy Manager in the driver list?

This is a screenshot of the that software files which came with windows 8.1 drivers, and as I said it doesn't have an interface...

Lenovo Battery Management Software Ver 8.0and this is the Lenovo Energy Manager that came with windows 8 and which I am still using at 8.1...Lenovo Energy Manager

Options

28 Posts

04-18-2014

Morocco

72 Signins

559 Page Views

• Views: 559
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Energy Management in Windows 8.1.

2014-04-19, 0:33 AM
same problem I think the Lenovo Energy Manager of win 8.1
is corrupted
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms