BG

1 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Y50-70 Warranty question

2017-02-20, 19:07 PM

Hello everyone!

My Lenovo Y50-70 has been performing very well so far. It's been almost two years now and it still runs very smoothly. I used to play games which were making the keyboard corpuss reach average temperatures. It was actually quite pleasant during winter. Due to the heat "a" and "s" keys have popped out and I barely managed to get the "a" one back. Didn't have the same luck with the "s" though. I damaged the corpuss of the keyboard. I do have a warranty coverage which includes accidental drop and spill as well.

The problem is I can't find the warranty card and my question is: Is it possible to get a copy of it so I can claim my warranty and have my laptop fixed? And if so what would the procedure look like? Who do I contact?

The service provider here in Bulgaria won't take my laptop unless I have the warranty card. The laptop was bought from the USA.

Thank you!

Options

298 Posts

01-16-2017

GB

118 Signins

4119 Page Views

• Views: 4119
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Y50-70 Warranty question

2017-02-21, 10:08 AM

Hi lubaka06,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forum!

Would Lenovo Bulgaria not help you in regards to getting a copy of your warranty card, or atleast point you in the right direction? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete