01-25-2017

Poland

3 Signins

62 Page Views

• Views: 62
  • Message 11 of 11

Re: Lenovo Y500 black screen

2017-01-25, 14:01 PM

Hello everybody! i have a solution it it 100% legit works for me really! after installing nvidia drivers you laptop screen going black and you have to bootup your laptop with external monitor this solution is for you, after reading many many posts and test on mine lenovo y500 GT650M SLI what's wrong i got it, the problem is cabel form laptop screen in my laptop model of this cable is (DC02001ME0J) the original old cable just turn on screen lenovo logo was long and big windows starts noormaly but afterload it theres no Welcome screen/ just figure it out cable had not enough voltage to turn on welcome screen and it is olny highlighted screen, and now how i fix it, 5 months ago i have a huge problem with this cable because laptop is using 3 years day by day and it bend so much by latch, screen being green and blue sometimes blink, so i just bought the new one (theres 2 types of this screen cable so you have to look out or just open your screen and check what type of the cable you have on small label) 2 days later after changing cable laptop works perfectly like new one! if you have question write under this post :) And sorry for my english :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms