Options

5 Posts

07-09-2019

PL

1 Signins

41 Page Views

• Views: 41
  • Message 1 of 2

Need older BIOS for Z470 (NVIDIA GPU error 43 after update)

2019-07-09, 13:34 PM

I upgraded my bios from factory version to 4acn38ww and NVIDIA GeForce 540m is not available anymore. It's visible in the device manager but it's stopped with code 43. I tried updating the drivers, reinstalling them but it didn't work. Same with ubuntu  (I have dual boot) - first after bios update, I couldn't start gui and it started working only after I removed all nvidia drivers (it changed to integrated graphics).

I cannot find the older version of BIOS anywhere except here:
https://download.csdn.net/download/pxtwdm/3539044
But this is in Chinese and as far as I see I need to be a registered member and have some points to download it.

Does anyone know where I can find the older version?

Options

283 Posts

08-02-2018

US

221 Signins

1807 Page Views

• Views: 1807
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Need older BIOS for Z470 (NVIDIA GPU error 43 after update)

2019-09-19, 1:51 AM

Hi przecze.

Thanks for reaching us for here in our community forums.

We checked further for any lower version of the BIOS, but there're no longer available. Could you try the other BIOS update from our support website? You may access it here:https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/ideapad-z-series-laptops/ideapad-z470/downloads/driver-list/component?name=BIOS%2FUEFI Please see the picture for reference.

Let us know how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete