08-21-2012

España

1 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 11 of 12

Re: Y510-Webcam my picture coming upside down

2012-08-21, 6:59 AM

Hi I have the same problem with the web cam but the link to the wrong solution. Thank you very much, excuse my English.

Options

1 Posts

07-09-2014

hyderabad

1 Signins

14 Page Views

• Views: 14
  • Message 12 of 12

Re: Webcam Image Upside Down

2014-07-09, 10:00 AM

webcam upside down go through this link dowload the file and install it reboot then u can solve the problem

http://support.lenovo.com/en_IN/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&DocID=HT073087

wrote:

I have had my Y510 for 5 weeks. Last week I began getting a message that said:Failed to get data from camera.The camera

may have been unplugged or busy whenever I starting my computer.

At the time no program was running that was using the webcam and I hadn't disable it. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times and it didn't fix the problem so, I downloaded and installed Veriface III. Now the webcam image is upside down and doesn't work in the VideoChat program that I used it in previously. Has anyone else experienced this problem of an upside down image and successfully found a fix? My OS is Vista.

wrote:

I have had my Y510 for 5 weeks. Last week I began getting a message that said:Failed to get data from camera.The camera

may have been unplugged or busy whenever I starting my computer.

At the time no program was running that was using the webcam and I hadn't disable it. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times and it didn't fix the problem so, I downloaded and installed Veriface III. Now the webcam image is upside down and doesn't work in the VideoChat program that I used it in previously. Has anyone else experienced this problem of an upside down image and successfully found a fix? My OS is Vista.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_IN/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?&DocID=HT073087

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete