Options

2 Posts

12-14-2016

Bangladesh

1 Signins

19 Page Views

• Views: 19
  • Message 1 of 2

Z51-70 - Battery is goog but no adapter by one key optimizer while ac adapter is connected

2016-12-14, 3:55 AM

My lenevo Z51-70 had fallen from a table 2 days ago. After that when I first started to turn on my laptop it didn't. Then I shaked it up and It made the laptop turned on, but when I remove the adapter as it is not charging whilst connected, the laptop turned off instantly.Then it never turned on that night.The next morning thr laptop turned on as natural but no charging with the AC adapter.Battery is showing x%, yHR is remaining but the Adapter is connected to the laptop.

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Solved! See the solution
Options

4308 Posts

11-18-2012

United States of America

9980 Signins

610541 Page Views

• Views: 610541
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Z51-70 - Battery is goog but no adapter by one key optimizer while ac adapter is connected

2016-12-14, 15:30 PM

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Since the laptop fell from table I would suggest that you check to see that the battery pack is fully connected in its socket to the motherboard.  The fall may have partially dislodged it causing a poor connection.  I would also check to see that the power port wasn't damaged if the adapter was plugged in at the time it fell. 

I assume that warranty is no longer active so I've included a link to your model's Hardware Maintenance Manual that will explain how to access the battery pack, etc.

https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/lenovo_z41-70_z51-70_ideapad_500_14_15_hmm_201507.pdf

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms