Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-08-2013

Kosovo

1 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 1 of 1

Z510 Bricked with no windows and anything

2013-11-08, 17:45 PM

Hello 2 days ago i bough a Z510 lenovo i5 8gb 1tb 2gb video card. And it did not have any windows pre installed. 

So i had the windows 7 cd and installed. and then i bought a windwos 8.1 pro and upgrade from windows 7. 

So it when all okey and then i try to install an antivirus for 8.1 and it was all win32 trojans and viruses.

So i try to format and install again windows 8.1. and i put the cd and then boot from cd, and i press costum install and then i format the C:/ where windows was and then it wont let me install because it says windows can not install in this partition.

So i boot again from cd and go in repair- advanced - and then cmd. and write something that i saw in internet.

ist disk
DISKPART> select disk (id)
DISKPART> online disk (if the disk is not online)
DISKPART> attributes disk clear readonly
DISKPART> clean
DISKPART> convert mbr (or gpt)
DISKPART> create partition primary
DISKPART> select part 1
DISKPART> active (if this is the boot partition)
DISKPART> format fs=ntfs label=(name) quick
DISKPART> assign letter (letter)
DISKPART> list volume

After that when I boot again from cd it was only one partition with was 936 GB and there where 2 other partition but there are gone know. what should i do? how can i install windows and fix so it would work with one key recovery or should i install again windows 7 and then upgrade to 8.1 ? what should i do. Because im noob and don't know much about computers

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms