Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rexdr
Paper Tape
Views: 2,083
Message 11 of 45

Re: AVOID LENOVO !!!

I also feel sympathetic to what hole49 had gone thru...but, at the same time am quite relieved that I haven't decided to purchase Y450 as my next lappie.

After reading thru this forum and found out how unreliable Lenovo is/can be, I've finally decided not to be a part of this brand.

Good luck hole49, hope there'll be some sense out of all this problem.

holle49
Punch Card
Views: 2,058
Message 12 of 45

Hi rexdr.

Thank you so much for you warm and wholehearted support.

If I had known then, what I know now, you never would have known about my existence!

Had I done my homework better, I wouldn't be in this situation.

Once again, thank you so much for your concern.

Have a good day.

holle49

holle49
Punch Card
Views: 2,030
Message 13 of 45

Mark.

From Cleo I understand, you have been very helpfull in finding other people to help on this matter.

Would it be too much to askr, if you pls. could indicate something about, what level/direction you are working at/in?

I certainly would appreciate hearing something from you.

holle49

holle49
Punch Card
Views: 2,027
Message 14 of 45

Hi Cleo.

I understand you are taking over, when Mark is out of office, and visa versa.

Since you informed my, by PM yesterday, that someone from Lenovo would call me yesterday; Marks informed me by PM yesterday that someone would call me latest by today, and no one has called me as for right now, I should imagine it would be very easy for you to explain what is going on.

Are all of you just telling stories, to comfort the customer, or what is going on?

Time is passing, and we are getting no where.

How long do you plan, for tis to go on?

holle49

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 2,009
Message 15 of 45

Hi holle49,

Good day to you. 

Yes Mark is right that an appointed rep will give you a call on Monday. I was informed about the change after my first reply to you the other day.  I am sorry and apologize for any confusion caused. I'll keep an eye on this.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Cleo

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
holle49
Punch Card
Views: 1,917
Message 16 of 45

Hi Cleo.

I was contacted by the promissed rep. by today.

It was agreed upon, that a new machine will be sent to my home country, as a replacement for the malfunctioning machine I bought for my wife. Machine should be avilable in appr. 2 days, I was told. I also were told that the case was handed back to Mark, for him to handle the shipment to DK.

SInce you earlier told me you can handle things for Mark, and visa versa, may I suggest you take action on this matter?

Maybe Mark is not coming back ,as mentioned, next week? He might even take additional vacation and go fishing for the next 3 weeks?

May I have your opinion?

holle49

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,903
Message 17 of 45

Hi holle49,

Thanks for the updates. Smiley Happy

Yes you are right that Mark is away this week and will only be back this weekend. He has been working relentlessly everyday and I think a week of break for him to spend with family is fair for him.

I truly understand your concern that Mark is away and not available to handle the shipment. Btw, did Mark mention that he would handle the shipment prior to the conversation with the Rep? I am not sure about that but no matter what, I'll get some update from the rep and see he could help on this. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and take good care.

Regards,

Cleo

T410, x240

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,870
Message 18 of 45

Hi holle49,

I have sent you a PM. Please check.Smiley Happy

Thank you.

Regards,

CLeo

T410, x240

Retired SuperMod
Retired SuperMod
Views: 1,738
Message 19 of 45

I have removed some posts from this thread which were not helpfull.

Any more personal attacks, mud slinging will result in this thread being locked. If people wish to shout at each other please do it by PM.

Thankyou for complying.

Excerpt from the forum rules;

It is fair to state disagreement with facts or conclusions that another member has posted, but dissent must be expressed in an objective, and reasoned manner. Treat others with the respect you wish to receive. Remember that the community is here to share collective experiences and wisdom, with the goal of all members enjoying greater success with their Lenovo products. Consider whether your comments serve to advance the discussion in a positive direction.

Andy  

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you.

Forum Search Option

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.

de.gif  Deutsche Community   es.gif  Comunidad en Español  uk.gif  English Community ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество

PepperonI blog 

holle49
Punch Card
Views: 1,685
Message 20 of 45

Hello Cleo.

I did send the rep. a message per email, telling you told me he offered to speed up the process. This was done on October 06. 11AM.

So far, nothing has happened. Labels for the return of the malfunctioning machine has not arrived either.

Pls. bear in mind: It is 14 days since I contacted Lenovo first time, - and absolutely nothing happened, so far!

Could you pls. give me an update?

holle49

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors