cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
holle49
Punch Card
Views: 1,033
Message 41 of 45

Re: Troubles with defective(Almost DoA) IdeaPad purchased during international travel.

Att. Mark.

Since you didn't answer my last request to you, I should like to know if  there is nothing you can do, - or how I am to understand your lag of reply?

Maybe you could explain to me, and the forum, what it is, that makes things so slow at Lenovo, no matter what the issue is?

Is there anything Lenovo is in control of, or are everything just "floating" like I've noticed in my case?

Is there anything Lenovo can predict, or are all of us just very surprised when things happen?

Seen from my chair, there is far too much guessing involved, and I wonder how the World would be, if everything was controlled "the Lenovo way" ?

If you don't see your self able to do anything on my case, then at least let me know so

holle49

CaptainObvious
Punch Card
Views: 1,024
Message 42 of 45

Re: Troubles with defective(Almost DoA) IdeaPad purchased during international travel.

u should not purchase things from oversea as it would be troublesome regardless of any products be it book, gadgets, clothing... as it complicates the situation. i blieve Mark has his other projects on hand as well other than 24 hrs facing this forum.  give him another day ~

ok end here...

Former Administrator
Views: 986
Message 43 of 45

Holle49,

I agree with you that this has taken far too long and we need to get it wrapped up.  I will see what can be done to expedite your check.

The reason for the delay on the return labels was that we were initially trying to replace the system for you at your request and our current process does not send out the return labels until the replacement ships.  We manually over-rode that when you decided to pursue the refund instead, and your family then received the labels and returned the defective system.

I agree that your system has been returned and that we need to get your refund to you.  In fairness, I believe Michael has communicated with you more than you are reflecting here in the forum - he provided guidance that it would take 8-10 days to get the check to your family here in the US.

Mark

holle49
Punch Card
Views: 972
Message 44 of 45

Att. Mark.

Regarding fairness: In my message to you on11-02-2009 02:14 PM , I told you/the forum:

"After several attempts, Michael answered me today, that the earliest I could expect my family to receive the refund would be after November 12!!"

So please do not indicate to the forum, I am hiding anything for the forum

Just for the record: Lenovo received the faulty machine on October 28 at 12:14 PM.

I hope you this time will succeed in getting the case wrapped up faster than predicted by Michael, although I heard you saying so before.

holle49

MRE_DELL
Paper Tape
Views: 931
Message 45 of 45

holle49,

I really agree with you and do emphatize with the things that you have been experiencing with the process Lenovo currently have,im just hoping you get this things resolved and for Lenovo to take responsibility for cases like this,My opinion is there is no perfect technology man has ever created things like this happen but for a product or company TRYING TO ESTABLISH A NAME they really should have an action plan to take when something like this occurs not what like it appears to be that they're just making up their policies or procedures if there's any FOR SUCH CASE LIKE THIS

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors