Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanke
Paper Tape
Views: 350
Message 1 of 2

BLACK SCREEN AFTER A HARD RESET

I was using my laptop Y-50 when i had a blackout (like a hard reset) and when i trying to power up my machine all works fine but the screen does not work. It is totally black.

I can use it connected to my tv as external monitor. I tryed to reinstal my intel drivers (integrate graphic card) and did not work, when i try to see the monitors detected just the TV appears and the integrate monitor is not detected.

Can some one help me to solve the problem??

Thank you in advance.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 318
Message 2 of 2

Re: BLACK SCREEN AFTER A HARD RESET

Hi Sanke!

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Sorry to hear what happen to your laptop. Since the laptop is still turned on, you can still see a video output on the external monitor, but your laptop's screen is not coming up. It's an indication of a hardware malfunction on your laptop's display and it needs a repair.

You can reach out Lenovo Spain Support Team for your repair option by calling Brand
+34 91 79 11 799 press #2 and they are open from 9:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday. Let us know if you have questions.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors