Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AutoPus
Fanfold Paper
Views: 459
Message 1 of 2

Certain Keyboard keys not working

I recently purchased a new Y40 laptop. I have barely added new programs or applications, recently I realized certain keys on my laptop particularly the left control, number five, six, equals to sign do not work. I have tried rebooting the laptop without success as well as tried blowing compressed air to clean any kind of particle that might be interfering with the functionality again without any sucess. Please help

Thanks in advance

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 432
Message 2 of 2

Re: Certain Keyboard keys not working

Hi Autopus,

Welcome to the Forums

As per the query we understood that you facing issue with keyboard in your Lenovo Y40 laptop.

Please check with onscreen keyboard, also chedk the keyboard language if still the issue persist please visit the nearest service center for further details.

Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number. I’m sure they will be a great help.

Hope this helps. Do post back if the issue persists!                                                   

Best regards,                                                          

Ashwin. S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors