cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sameuun
Blue Screen Again
Views: 8,853
Message 1 of 5

Deleted OEM partition + lost recovery disc ideapad z580 + system crashed completely

hye guys,

I have lost recovery disc and all partion including the one carried windows 7 I think that's called OEM partition is also erased...

I tried calling service centre but they say we need to arrange the disc and it will take 7-10 working days Smiley Sad

is there any other option like from somewhere I can DOWNLOAD it and make it work? rather waiting long time and see my lappy bein in dust Smiley Sad

thank u Smiley Happy

Lenovo Support Partner
Views: 8,841
Message 2 of 5

Re: Deleted OEM partition + lost recovery disc ideapad z580 + system crashed completely

hi, 

every oem partition is unique for a specific laptop, so you cannot find any image files on the internet, even if you do, it might turn you win7 or the other person's who put the image file on internet into a pirated win7. i think you have no choice but to turn you pc to the service for oem part installation. or you can find the factory default discs to reset your computer. 

sorry mate, but oem partition problems are one of the worst

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 8,837
Message 3 of 5

Re: Deleted OEM partition + lost recovery disc ideapad z580 + system crashed completely

Hi and welcome to the community
Adding to what mtnzkn said you could make a new factory hdd yourself also refer to the below link
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-Y-U-V-Z-and-P-series/Making-Factory-Default-HDD-Read-this-could-...
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
sameuun
Blue Screen Again
Views: 8,831
Message 4 of 5

thanx a ton MTNZKN for showing interest in my problem

and ishann, it will be really helpful for me, thanks a ton bro,, will do this once I get back home...
thought it seems little difficult but I will try my best to get my lappy work again.
thank u a lot....
Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
ferdin08
Token Ring
Views: 8,804
Message 5 of 5

And also upgrade to windows 8Smiley Tongue i Got the key and waiting to make a clean install...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors