12-03-2015

IN

6 Signins

98 Page Views

• Views: 98
  • Message 1 of 2

Disappointed & Frustrated with Lenovo Support || Need Escalation

2017-05-04, 16:19 PM

I own a Lenovo Ideapad Z510 laptop which has ADP warranty. Seems, my laptop has a history of issues with Wireless card and unfortunately I came across that once again (earlier it came up in August 2016)

Story in August'2016:
Lenovo teams took over 2 months to fix the issue by replacing the Wireless card. I had a really really hard time in convincingly the Lenovo support teams over phone that the issue is indeed a problem with WiFi card hardware (the traditional Lenovo diagnostic applications such as Lenovo solution center and were not able to even detect the problem). During the course of the issue, 4 times Lenovo team had shipped wrong replacement hardware and each such instance took almost 3 hours of troubleshooting which came as by-product while the replacement part was faulty or incompatible with my Laptop.

Story in April'2017:
This time fortunately, Lenovo support agreed about the WiFi card replacement in the first attempt itself. They even send the replacement hardware in just 2 days (though it came out to be incompatible with my Laptop). Thereafter, it has been 3 weeks since then and no further progress. I had called Lenovo helpline numerous times to get status updates and in response, I got commitments about case being escalated alongwith 3 day resolution timeline. Further, all those time deadlines (which were committed to me over phone) have surpassed without any progress. Despite all this, even now the Lenovo support team keeps giving me same scripted answers.
Additionally, when I pressed support executives for the escalation contact emails, everytime they used to give me an email ID belonging to individuals and surprisingly none of them even bothered to respond to my emails.

As of now I am frustrated, disappointed and aggrieved with the way Lenovo teams are operating. There is serious lack of transparency here and shockingly Lenovo teams appear to be insensitive to the issue.

Does anyone knows about any real escalation contact in Lenovo (or any other relevant contact details) to help me out with this ?

Options

2331 Posts

05-01-2010

US

12565 Signins

145268 Page Views

• Views: 145268
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Disappointed & Frustrated with Lenovo Support || Need Escalation

2017-05-04, 18:59 PM

Thank you for posting your comments and bringing your concerns to the attention of the community. Allow me to express how sorry I am that you encountered difficulties in attempting to resolve your concerns. I can only imagine your frustration. I do not work for Lenovo. This is a peer to peer forum provided by Lenovo so that members may share their experiences and help each other. I am a customer like you and a volunteer on the forum. Unfortunately because of the number of queries here there is no guarantee you will receive a direct response from a Lenovo employee. Having said that, it seems to me that you have followed all the support options. Perhaps someone who has had a similar experience will be able to provide information on how to escalate the case. You certainly have been patient and tried with no success. Best of luck in getting this resolved soon.

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2006-2016 / Windows Insider MVP 2016-Present
I am not employed by Microsoft or Lenovo.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Using Browser Search to Find Your Answers In Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete