Options

1 Posts

08-12-2015

IN

11 Signins

54 Page Views

• Views: 54
  • Message 1 of 2

Disappointing Lenovo warranty Service (Y50-70)

2018-07-25, 3:35 AM

Hi everyone,

I have a lenovo y50 70 and performance is really satisfactorily. But one day it crashed with an BSOD and I have freezing and system crash issues ever since. I got an warrenty claim 6th day of this month. They called me 10 days latter and when I checked the laptop the problem still exist I went to them again and they kept it for 10 more days and called me again. That problem still exists and I showed them before receiving the laptop but the refused to do anything excusing it is an software issue.

I know exactly what is the issue here. The graphics card gtx 860m is created the issue here. Sometime I when install driver, keep the task manager open, run a video player, run game and program like photoshop using graphics card  it freeze or crash regardless of driver and Windows version. I am using the laptop for almost 3 year, changing windows, drivers, fixing small software errors all by myself. If it is a software issue I would not be knocking service center twice in a month.

Now the question is, I explain them the issue as well as show them the problem is, how come they make excuse and not fix fix the issue?

Options

1 Posts

10-15-2019

US

2 Signins

110 Page Views

• Views: 110
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Disappointing Lenovo warranty Service (Y50-70)

2019-10-15, 22:01 PM

Big disapointment about the warranty of my machine ideapad 330 FREEZES constantly since new and the support was more intersted in sell me a software warranty when the problem its caused by lenovo I been haing problems with this bad machine since new after 9 months I say ENOUGHT and call the worst support service .

This its what shows the task manager and the support lady insists what buy software support I been having a lots of computers and normally when the cpu or memory is red the computer freezes but this machine the disc its always at 100% and red and the computer always freeze por 2-4 min somethimes more

I updated the BIOS windows 10 drivers antivirus , run online and computer antivirus the health of the computer is green But always freeze

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save