Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

21 Posts

11-19-2010

Poland

160 Signins

957 Page Views

• Views: 957
  • Message 1 of 4

Dolby Home Theater v3 problem

2011-05-12, 16:54 PM

I have problem with OneKey Theater. As far as I know it contains dolby home theater v3. When I change OneKey Theater mode from normal to movie left channel is playing louder(speakers or headphones). I can't find any settings for Dolby home theater or OneKey Theater to adjust it. When I change voice levels in Realtek HD Audio driver or windows after I made it balanced right channel has more bass(is muffled) and left has more sopranos. That doesn't solve my problem :( Intelligence mode also doesn't help - same problem with sound. Only normal mode works fine.

any ideas? how can I fix it??

ps. I have just reinstalled both drivers still same problem.

edit. I have Y560

Options

2484 Posts

04-11-2011

Malaysia

1300 Signins

16673 Page Views

• Views: 16673
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Dolby Home Theater v3 problem

2011-05-16, 3:26 AM
hey erisen,

curious, after uninstalling both drivers.. have you check the sound quality of the Y560 when windows installed its generic sound drivers ?

was the right channel muffled ? was the left channel still louder?

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
Options

21 Posts

11-19-2010

Poland

160 Signins

957 Page Views

• Views: 957
  • Message 3 of 4

2011-05-16, 9:49 AM

Hello Serge1410

It is hard to tell but I SUPPOSE laptop speakers play fine now BUT when I connect headphones problem occurs. So I did test on headphones. When I uninstalled drivers sound was ok (stereo only, both channels balanced). After that I installed drivers back.

Normal mode from OKT which is stereo works fine(both channels balanced).

Movie/intelligent mode -> sound in left channel is louder. Adjusting (balancing) channels level in Realtek HD Audio manager while using movie/intelligent mode causes symptoms which I posted above (muffling etc.)

I could not check movie/intelligent mode without drivers -> nothing happened after pushing OKT button on laptop, only standard sound.

What possibly could be wrong? :(

Erisen.

Options

34 Posts

10-04-2010

United States of America

50 Signins

451 Page Views

• Views: 451
  • Message 4 of 4

2012-08-30, 3:42 AM

I also have an issue with the Dolby Home Theater on my Z580 laptop. When computer starts, Dolby Home Theater v4 is always OFF and have to turn it on manually. I would have thought that it should always start automatically . Any ideas as to why it is not ON automatically at start????????

Thanks
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms