Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sanjeev40084
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,859
Message 1 of 3

Energy Management does set to Optimized Battery Health

i recently updated driver for Energy Management (8.0.2.20) in my Ideapad Y570. I used to be able to set the battery level to 'Optimized Battery Health' option however ever since i upgraded to new version i can't anymore. I can click the the radio button that says 'Optimized Battery Health' however it automatically resets to 'Maximum Battery Life'. Does anyone know why this is happening?

My Computer Spec:

Windows 8 Enterprise

i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz

8GB

64bit.

Energy Management 8.0

Thanks.

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 4,842
Message 2 of 3

Re: Energy Management does set to Optimized Battery Health

Hi
The lenovo energy management of windows 8 is having some problems. Could you use the windows 7 version and see if the option works?
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
sanjeev40084
Blue Screen Again
Views: 4,814
Message 3 of 3

Re: Energy Management does set to Optimized Battery Health

Yupe, that's what i did. Is there anyway to keep track when the new driver will be fixed for windows 8. Is there some sort of Lenova Update Checker software which notifies about new drivers?

Thanks.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors