Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pierre487
Paper Tape
Views: 172
Message 1 of 4

Error Code "W1P67S6QU-XF4176"

When I was running Lenovo Solution Center, I had received the error code "W1P67S6QU-XF4176" for my storage devices. It had failed the Targeted read test as well as the SMART short self test. I contacted Lenovo for support, but they have not replied yet.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 141
Message 2 of 4

Re: Error Code "W1P67S6QU-XF4176"

My experience has been that disks (especially SSDs) give back "funny" SMART status codes.  Whenever I get something back from a diagnostic, I run CrystalDiskInfo (free software).  If CrystalDiskInfo says the disk is good, than it is good.  I run the program periodically, anyway.  

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
pierre487
Paper Tape
Views: 137
Message 3 of 4

I have downloaded the app, and it gives the health status as "Caution". Hopefully there is nothing wrong with my laptop, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy
Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 121
Message 4 of 4

If it says caution, I would translate that into the English sentence "The disk is no good".  I would make sure I had a good backup and replace the disk ASAP.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors