Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nhendricks88
Paper Tape
Views: 421
Message 1 of 5

Failed pysical memory test cant find the error code anywhere

So i just ran a system hardware scan and came up with the error code WMEBVVS-DL7D0K and cannot find the result code anywhere, im assuming that i need to replace the ram the but i wanted to check before i did to see if that is truly the issue.

i failed the moving inversions 8 bit test the moving inversions 32 bit test the random pattern test and the block move test. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 391
Message 2 of 5

Re: Failed pysical memory test cant find the error code anywhere

@nhendricks88 wrote:

So i just ran a system hardware scan and came up with the error code WMEBVVS-DL7D0K and cannot find the result code anywhere, im assuming that i need to replace the ram the but i wanted to check before i did to see if that is truly the issue.

i failed the moving inversions 8 bit test the moving inversions 32 bit test the random pattern test and the block move test. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Try running Windows memory diagnostic as a second opinion. 

nhendricks88
Paper Tape
Views: 376
Message 3 of 5

The computer freezes sporaticly now, it's a miracle that I got the original test done. All of this has seemingly happened overnight 

nhendricks88
Paper Tape
Views: 353
Message 4 of 5

So I ran the windows mem diagnostic and passed with flying colors but am still failing the lenovo memory test. im stumped on whats going on Smiley Sad

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 342
Message 5 of 5

@nhendricks88 wrote:

So I ran the windows mem diagnostic and passed with flying colors but am still failing the lenovo memory test. im stumped on whats going on Smiley Sad

So I would interpret it as a false alarm. Check if there is a new version of that Lenovo program.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors