cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rudiss
Paper Tape
Views: 881
Message 1 of 3

Failed to load OneKey Recovery Lenovo Ideapad Z400 (Touch)

Hi,

I have lenovo Ideapad z400 (Touch). I got problem with my notebook, so I need restore to Factory Default using Hot Key Novo button (system recovery). 

My default OS is windows 8.

The Lenovo Rescue system 4.0 is not work properly, so cannot load One Key Recovery.

Please help to solve this issue.

DSC_0030.jpgNovo button1.jpgLenovo Rescue System 4.02.jpgFailed

BR

Rudi

i7_intel36U
Bit Torrent
Views: 860
Message 2 of 3

Re: Failed to load OneKey Recovery Lenovo Ideapad Z400 (Touch)

HOLA

@rudiss Smiley Happy

Al parecer tienes un error en la partición de recuperación del sistema,Salvo que creases discos de recuperación o USB en su día,no va ser posible volver a hacer que funcione,tendrías que solicitar a lenovo nuevos discos de recuperación de tu sistema y modelo de equipo.

Como obtener discos de recuperación:

Spanish to English translation...

Apparently you have an error in the recovery partition system , except that creases recovery discs or USB in your day , it will be possible again to make it work, you should apply to lenovo new recovery discs of your system and model equipment.

How to obtain recovery discs:

https://support.lenovo.com/es/es/documents/ht035659

Saludos.

Mod's Edit: Google translated for the benefit of English readers. 

Por favor ,marque la respuesta y así aportar a la Comunidad,al aceptar como solución
Estarás contribuyendo con otros usuarios que tengan la misma duda.
LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 820
Message 3 of 3

Re: Failed to load OneKey Recovery Lenovo Ideapad Z400 (Touch)

Per info from the User guide page 23 the program is supposed to be in a hidden partition. Since it is no longer working, that means there must something wrong in the partitions. Inquire from Lenovo as suggested if you can have a recovery disc set. If not then you can't use OKR anymore but you can install a fresh copy of the OS. After that you manually install all the drivers available from the download site.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors