Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Biggie_B
Paper Tape
Views: 346
Message 1 of 3

Gauging the optimal purchase price of a Y500

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

I am in the market for a Y500, but have not been following it long enough to accurately guage whether or not the current selling price is worth pulling the trigger on. Specifically, I am interested in this model, which can be purchased for $839 (pre-tax) with a Barnes and Noble discount. Should I wait for a better deal, or is this as good as it gets? Thanks.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 277
Message 2 of 3

Re: Gauging the optimal purchase price of a Y500

hi Biggie_B,

That looks like a good deal having that Barnes and Noble discount for quite a powerful machine like the Y500. I normally do my purchase gadgets during the holidays or when there's an advertised sale (you can get a discount as much as 50% off the regular price).

It's always good to take time to read reviews about the product especially from peiple who already bought them.

Goodluck on your purchase.

Cheers

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Maxxender
Punch Card
Views: 268
Message 3 of 3

Re: Gauging the optimal purchase price of a Y500

In other words he's talking about reading the thread "Y500 Touch Pad Not Working"

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors