Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sholom
What's DOS?
Views: 520
Message 1 of 2

Got a problem with the trackpad on a brand new Z50-70

1st of all, trackpad in general is pretty weak. Tiny  and hard-to-press physical buttons and 2-finger scrolling is really finicky, wil only work if both fingers are pretty much perfectly aligned together. I can deal with that but I cannot deal with not havng the 2-finger tap function working as either a right click or middle click (the latter was the way it was configured on my old laptop) which is absolutley essential in my view. In all the settings menu's i've been able to get to I have not seen an option to enabe this feature, i'm not even sure if this model of trackpad has this capability (which would be incredibly pahetic and grounds for returning the computer). The trackpad model is Elan Smart-Pad with the following driver installed: ETDWare PS2/2-x64 11.4.31.1_WHQL 

I'm a first time use of these forums so i'm not really sure how things work around here so I apologize for any breaches of protocol . Thank you in advance to anybody wh takes time out of their day to help me.

Sholom
What's DOS?
Views: 491
Message 2 of 2

Z50 70 Touchpad Problem, No 2 or 3 Finger Tap

I've been trying to figure out how to enable middle-click and right -click functions on the touchpad. Its a Elantech Smart-Pad and I've already updated the drivers, taken from the lenovo support site. I've gone to every settings menu I can think of and have not found an option for enabling the above features with either a 2 or 3 finger tap. Ideally I would love to have 2 finger tap as right-click and 3 finger tap as middle click. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to how ho make this happen I would be very grateful, not having this feature really limits the functionality of this otherwise awesome computer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors