01-23-2010 04:46 AM
Yesterday, i did custom upgrade from preinstalled vista home premium x64 to my own copy of win 7 professional x64. i have reinstalled most drivers from Lenovo Support - Drivers & Downloads for win 7 x64.
1. No One Key recovery replacement for win 7
2. I couldn't differ Enhanced sound experience when i click one key theater
3. My keyboard response became slow
4. not all FN keys worked properly like FN+f4, and the most fatal one which suffer me so i couldn't use wifi is fn + f5 cannot be used, no event occured as i perform the combination.
5. I can't configure slidenav, i have used the tools for assigning the slots for shortcut but when i slide the shorcut didn't appeared...
please help,,,, any solution? thanks before...
01-23-2010 12:22 PM - edited 01-23-2010 12:26 PM
one key recover windows7 64 bit http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/en/DriversDownlo
for fn keys, you need to install power management. if already installed, remove it, restart your computer, run set up, but make sure "utility" checked.