Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rugbycelt
Paper Tape
Views: 411
Message 1 of 1

HELP>>>>>Battery problems ideapad z580

I just bought a refurbished z580 on ebay..I like the computer and it has windows 8 which I am a stranger too that being said I have basic  pc knowledge but not a lot....

I opened laptop plugged it in to see it work...I have no internet access other then going to the library..... so I left laptop charge and I thought it was so next day took it lkibrary without powercord and it wouldn't work...went home it plugged in worked fine.... battery status say 88% available(plugged in,not charging)...also in the energy management tool it says the battery is plugged in and Battery is "Destroyed"....it is set on balanced power setting then optimized battery health...then it has dust removsal option and hard drive power saver button is to the right.....

can someone walk me through this or provide a magic link that I can click to fix this? I only have this laptop a week today.....I called Lenovo support they sent an email saying to google this term "download battery firmware lenovo z580" I did and got this forum...and I didn't understand a thing other then talking about stuff I couldn't find...thanks for help

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors