Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
romangos
Paper Tape
Views: 882
Message 1 of 2

HOW TO FIX SCREEN FLICKERING on Lenovo Y700-17ISK [INSTRUCTION]

Hello guys. I have Lenovo Ideapad Y700-17isk and when i buy it i have lags: Screen flicking. after two months of agony I solved the problem in the following way:

1. Im download Intel HD Graphics BETA driver on Intel site.

2. Unistall current version, reboot laptop.

3. Turn my internet connection off.

4. Install BETA version of Intel hd graphics driver.

5. Now screen flicking is gone.

I dont have any lenovo software on laptop when do this actions. in windows has disabled the automatic loading of drivers and software for the devices. Windows 10 have been downloaded and installed again. That is, at the time of the fix I was not factory Windows, preloaded with drivers and software from Lenovo. 

Do not install software from Lenovo as this too can cause flickering in the model. You can put only the necessary drivers for the chipset, Nvidia graphics card, touchpad, camera and also to update the BIOS, worse than this model of laptop data items do not. The fact that the problem is related to the function of power-saving integrated graphics card (1 watt savings lol). This function was why removed it out of the panel Intel HD GRAPHICS, but some utilities, Lenovo is present and it can cause flickering.

peace <3 Heart

Former Employee
Views: 834
Message 2 of 2

Re: HOW TO FIX SCREEN FLICKERING on Lenovo Y700-17ISK [INSTRUCTION]

Romangos,

Would you mind sharing the version and link where you found the driver so I can share it with other customers?

Thank you,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors