cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TexCaliBear
Paper Tape
Views: 352
Message 1 of 4

Had 3 BSOD In Last Few Days on y700-15isk...

Not sure what is going on exactly.

Once I was able to actually see what the "error" was on the blue page, the other times it was gone so freaking fast.

"igdkmd64.sys"

Recently I've also noticed that when I hover over links in either Chrome or Opera it starts to jitter the screen a bit, but firefox doesn't. Not sure if they are related or what.

I downloaded the driver through windows (device manager and etc) and through intel and either did anything it seems. My GeForce drivers seem to be up to date as well.

Hopefully someone has a though or etc.

Guru
Views: 312
Message 2 of 4

Re: Had 3 BSOD In Last Few Days on y700-15isk...

This is related to the intel graphics driver. Try to update to latest drivers directly from intel, dont forget to completely uninstall the old drivers using the DDU tool

I am a volunteer in this forum and also a lenovo user. If i helped you, click on the kudos button!

Nick9319
Fanfold Paper
Views: 306
Message 3 of 4

I've experienced exactly the same BSOD after updating windows 10 to version 1607. Besides that I experienced some malfunctions in the trackpad and problems with with the NVIDIA driver after updating. So, I updated all the drivers involved and I hope that will solve the BSOD's..

Guru
Views: 304
Message 4 of 4

Have you tried a clean installation of windows? Upgrading always leaves traces of old drivers and settings

I am a volunteer in this forum and also a lenovo user. If i helped you, click on the kudos button!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors