10-22-2017 09:50 AM
I had re-install all drivers and is the latest version. Before the factory restore, every game i played is very smooth, graphic are all set to the highest.
Y50 gaming laptop
windows 8.1, 64bit , i7 , 16gb ram , gtx960
12-04-2017 02:56 AM
Thanks for using the Lenovo forums.
Sounds like it may have had some trouble with the recovery.
Try to download the Chipset drivers for the unit from the support page. Make sure to reboot after an update on the unit.
Also, try running an LSC scan, see if this is able to find any issues for you as well.
1. Please click on the following link
2. Under the section ‘Download’ select the relevant Hyperlink dependant on whether your Lenovo is running Windows 7/8/8.1 32 bit or 64 bit. (Will work on Win 10)
3. When prompted, select save and browse to a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
4. Navigate to the folder where you saved the installation file, lscsetup_x86_26001.exe.
5. Double-click the installation file icon to start the installation.
6. Follow the onscreen instructions via the installation wizard that will install Lenovo Solution Centre on your system.
7. Once installed you will have a ‘Lenovo Solution Centre’ icon on your desktop please click to open this.
8. Once solution center is opened please select ‘Checkup’ then ‘Hardware Scan’ and ‘Full Scan’
9. This will take up to 20 minutes, see if this can find any errors.
Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.