Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
furoi
Paper Tape
Views: 595
Message 1 of 7

Help i got a new Lenovo Z580

hello fellow lenovoer's lol ive jsut bought a new lenovo Z580  and turns out smoothly on my game but last morning it says this error and since then when i play my game it auto closes after loading but before it works smoothly, and another problem my wifi connection says not connected but i can browse the internet, my AV is Avast Greatly appreaciated if someone would help TNX! (sorry for my bad english)  error2.png

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 586
Message 2 of 7

Re: Help i got a new Lenovo Z580

Please reinstall the sound driver and the wifi driver. You could use the once in the D drive or download from support site. Please notify if problem persist.
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
furoi
Paper Tape
Views: 580
Message 3 of 7

thanks for the quick reply ishaan, after reinstalling and restarting my laptop the notification that says install audio driver correctly is in again and now theres an X too at my volume icon and says  No audio output Device is installed

indest
Bit Torrent
Views: 574
Message 4 of 7

uninstall all audio drivers via the control pannel. Then enter device manager and uninstall all audio drivers from there. Reboot and then install the audio driver.

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 572
Message 5 of 7

Uninstall Onekey Theatre and then install it again and again reinstall sound driver.
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
furoi
Paper Tape
Views: 564
Message 6 of 7

i reinstalled the one key theatre then tried reinstalling the audio driver found in D:/ now after I rebooted my laptop it says device driver install unsuccesfull =( 

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 543
Message 7 of 7

This seems a hardware fault most probably but you could give a last try by uninstalling one key theatre totally. If this also doesnt solve your problem then do a onekey recovery. Press the small button with downward arrow near the power button to power on laptop. Then it will boot to recovery environment. Then click one key recovery then tick initial backup and next and ok. This would factory reset your laptop. You will need to backup data because all data will be erased in C drive. But if you have played with the partition sizes then recovery wont work and you will have to take your laptop to suppoet

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors