Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KC25811
What's DOS?
Views: 1,901
Message 1 of 2

Help please, Windows 10 drivers for ideapad z580

I have a ideapad z580 that was upgraded to windows 10 ver 1803 (build:17134.285). When I try to find drivers on the support page here the list of OS does not include Win 10 drivers. Also, when the support page detects my system it reports that Win 7 is my OS. Please advise.

Thank You

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 1,857
Message 2 of 2

Re: Help please, Windows 10 drivers for ideapad z580

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Lenovo has previously reported that Windows 10 is not fully compatible with your model and they recommend that Windows 10 not be installed.  That is the reason there are no Windows 10 drivers available for the Z580.

I suspect that since Windows 10 was never offered on the Z580, that the support page is just reporting the operating system that came with that model

For an additional reference, please review this Windows 10 Upgrade Guide........

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht103611

For additional information, please review this previous forum discussion concerning Windows 10 and the Z580....

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Z580-Windows-10/m-p/3961113

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors