Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 25,583
Message 1 of 3

How to create new one key recovery feature with new oem like windows image v2

Hi and a very Happy New year to all the forum members

As the subject says, this is a more easier and better way to make a new oem backup of windows 7. This method is very short and consile rather than using third party softwares to add apps and drivers to the windows image. This is also what actually lenovo and all the other laptop/computers manufacturers do before shipping/selling the laptop to the user. In this method, the system preparation tool is used which is found in this directory- C:\windows\system32\sysprep\sysprep.exe
This method is very easy and requires no professional experience. 

Now you have to follow the following steps

• The first step is optional for users as it is using the one key recovery engineering 7.0 to remove all the partitions and install a new one key reocvery partition. You have to use the option 1. This is optional as i said before.
  • Now, it is time to install windows. After the installtion completes, open the sysprep tool from the directory given above.
  • As you will open the tool, you will get this  

1.PNG

• Now open the lookup and select Enter system Audit mode.
  • Your computer would reboot after few seconds. Now your laptop would boot to system audit mode. Windows will boot to a kind of master admin account- That administrator which is mentioned on the right click on an appliction or .exe file. Now it is the time to install all the Application, drivers and themes. These appliication would also get installed for the other users. Also, activate your windows in the audit mode.
  • Now to the same environment as you get while booting to your laptop first up, you will have to remove all the users that you have made after booting for the first time after installing windows.
  • Work with the computer for some time to see if the laptop i working fine. Now again open sysprep.exe and select "Enter Sysem Out-of-box experience(OOBE)" and select shutdown. Now if you want to make new one key reocvery backup, press the okr button to create new factory backup only if you have followed the first optional step.
  • After creating new backup, boot to your windows and you will now have set up your pc name and user name and all.

This all needed to be done for the process and i hope there wont be anything easier than this.

One thing you can conclude from this that before recieving the laptop, it is use once or twice in system audit mode.

And this method applies for windows 7 and windows 8 only.

More about sysprep:- http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc721940(v=ws.10).aspx

Thank you for reading

Regards 
Ishaan

EDIT:- Forgot to mention that at the first boot up aafter installing windows, name your pc anything you feel like numbers or "ftghyuj" because at the first boot up after going out os system audit mode, you wont be able to name it the same as you have named at the first start up.

Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
GreenTomato
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 20,524
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to create new one key recovery feature with new oem like windows image v2

Hello Ishann,

Thanks for the instructions. Do you know if these steps will work for Windows 8.1 on the new Y50? 

Thanks,

Josh 

Sam1728
What's DOS?
Views: 2,164
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to create new one key recovery feature with new oem like windows image v2

Can This work on Windows 10 In Lenovo Y700 15ISK??

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors