cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gbcs
Paper Tape
Views: 279
Message 1 of 3

How to delete Rescue and Recovery backup from external HDD after upgrading to Windows 10

I've used the Lenovo Rescue and Recovery process to do regular backups to an external harddrive on a Lenovo T440p with Windows 7.  I have several backups stored on the external harddrive.  I upgraded the laptop to Windows 10 and now the Lenovo Rescue and Recovery doesn't work on Windows 10.  

I want to delete the backups from the external harddrive, but don't know how, since I can't use the normal Rescue and Recovery process.  Great appreciation for any advice.  

sclexman
Bit Torrent
Views: 260
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to delete Rescue and Recovery backup from external HDD after upgrading to Windows 10

gbcs
Paper Tape
Views: 212
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to delete Rescue and Recovery backup from external HDD after upgrading to Windows 10

Super Thanks to sclexman.  Great instructions and it worked perfectly.  A couple things were a bit different on Win 10, but your steps were clear and I worked through them without a problem.  I really appreciate your selflessness to help others like me.  Thank you.  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals