cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hopelives
Fanfold Paper
Views: 441
Message 1 of 3

How to downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7 without recovery discs?

I have ideapad z570. I upgraded my W7 by upgrade software of MS. I realized that OKR is not working under W8. I made a recovery before the upgrading process however I cannot go back with OKR. I don't have recovery discs, just images taken by OKR but they are in my D drive. Is there any possible way to go back to W7? Factory reset is also OK.

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 425
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7 without recovery discs?

Hi
Refer to this thread
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-Y-U-V-Z-and-P-series/Y580-Windows-8-Downgrade-to-Windows-7/m-p/1...
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
hopelives
Fanfold Paper
Views: 381
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7 without recovery discs?

Referring that topic could not help because I don't have recovery discs.

Anyway, I installed another w7 and okr 7.0. However I could not boot from okr. it does not start with okr boot screen. is there any possible way to boot with okr? i tried to create recovery discs with my existing image but it gives burn failure again and again. i don't want to make factory reset.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors