I tried the HotKey combination FN+ F5 to switch off Bluetooth on my Y410P running Windows 7 but this can't seem to disable it.
To disable Bluetooth on the IdeaPad Y410P running Windows 7,
1. Open Device Manager through Control Panel.
2. Scroll down the list and locate "Network adapters".
3. Double-click on it and find the entry for your Bluetooth device.
4. Right-click on it and select "Disable."
Another way is to use Services.
1. Open up the Windows Start Screen or Start Menu, type in services.msc and hit the Enter key to bring up the Services panel.
2. Locate "Bluetooth Support Services".
3. Right click on it and open its properties.
4. Under General: Startup type, choose "Disable".
Note: You must reboot after making the changes.
how can we improve it?
Select Your Product
Lenovo is committed to environmental leadership from operations to product design and recycling solutions.
See our Sustainability Report.