Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabrielmoralesb
Paper Tape
Views: 268
Message 1 of 3

I can not adjust the brightness on my laptop P500 after you install Windows 10

Necesito ayuda. Tengo una laptop P500 y le instale hace varias semanas Windows 10. No habia tenido problemas hasta que hace unos dias deje de poder ajustar el brillo de la pantalla. Se quedo en lo mas bajo y no puedo aumentar ahora la luminosidad. He intentado de todo y aun sigo sin poder solucionar el problema. Puede alguien ayudarme?

Mod Edit:  Provided English translation:  I need help. I have a P500 laptop and install Windows 10. several weeks ago had not had any problems until a few days ago to stop to adjust the screen brightness . He stayed in the lower and I can now increase the brightness . I've tried everything and still can not even solve the problem. Can someone help me?

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 243
Message 2 of 3

Re: I can not adjust the brightness on my laptop P500 after you install Windows 10

Hi gabriel and welcome to the community,

Here's a thread with a possible solution.

Regards,

Dave 

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
vishwakr2
What's DOS?
Views: 210
Message 3 of 3

Re: I can not adjust the brightness on my laptop P500 after you install Windows 10

I am facign the same issue with Lenovo G585 AMD. Display Driver is AMD Radeon. I have tried inslatiign latet drivers, resettign BIOS. I amena everything. Its the brightness issue is not fixed. Brightness is very low. 

Please help. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors