Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monkfish
Paper Tape
Views: 745
Message 1 of 5

I noticed that Lenovo has dropped all 17" notebooks across it's entire line -

I have some smaller Lenovos but was considering the larger units.. Now they are all vanished.. Is Lenovo out of the 17" Notebook business?

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 730
Message 2 of 5

Re: I noticed that Lenovo has dropped all 17" notebooks across it's entire line -

according to me small ones are easy for carrying.

if you need bigger screen, just buy hd screen and use hdmi output for it.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
canon1753
Punch Card
Views: 722
Message 3 of 5

Re: I noticed that Lenovo has dropped all 17" notebooks across it's entire line -

Its funny...  I just got a Y730 and it seems like no one wants to acknowlege its existence.  For instance, I spent 45 minutes on the phone trying to see how to get an adapter or hard drive caddy for my computer.  (It didn't come with the second drive- its supposed to need an adapter of some sort to get it to hook up).  Y730 parts like that (or other than run of the mill computer parts) don't apparently exist.  (I ended up getting a sata 22pin male to female adapter cable thats 3 inches long in order to plug the hdd in).

monkfish
Paper Tape
Views: 710
Message 4 of 5

The HP 17" notebook  DV 8000 & DV 9000 line use similar modular drive caddys to add a second onboard drive. Might want to google them up and see if that caddy (physically) will work on your system. 

canon1753
Punch Card
Views: 670
Message 5 of 5

Thanks! I'll check that out!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors