Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhedri
Paper Tape
Views: 252
Message 1 of 6

I want my **bleep** GT755M

When will you punks start selling your promised accessories ? You sold the idea of ultrabay I bought a **bleep** notebook thinking the possibilities but it seems you aren't selling any.I dont want a used gpu from antoher y510p I want what i was promised.Jeez lenovo.

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules guidelines. Profanity removed. Lenovo-Community-Participation-Rules 

Guru
Views: 238
Message 2 of 6

Re: I want my **bleep** GT755M

I agree that the part stopped selling a while ago and I dont think it will be available anymore (From Lenovo). I was one of the few who bought the last batch of GT755M, if I would have been thinking for a bit more then my luck would be out as well. (I can understand your frustration since I was so close to losing out on a cheap GPU upgrade)

Sorry for the situation you are facing but the only thing to recommend is buying a new laptop, once this lifecycle ends.

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
rhedri
Paper Tape
Views: 234
Message 3 of 6

Unfortunately I totally agree with you only solution is buying a new one.But my problem is with lenovo's attitude.It's supposed to be world's 3rd largest computer maker.And letting customer's to their own fate it's just unacceptable.I could have choosen a HP or Dell or even a small local company.If lenovo can't provide the customer service and all the other odds they claimed to have , if i had to customize my notebook just the other brands in the market what's the difference of lenovo ? Why people -and also me- will choose it over the other companies ? And this is thing is called "legal fraud".
Guru
Views: 215
Message 4 of 6

One question, have you had customer care problems with Lenovo? (to get the laptop repaired or upgrade warranty etc.)

I can share my experience with you and definitely recommend lenovo -

1) Lenovo provides the best price-performance ratio.

2) Lenovo is different since it has international warranty in more countries than any other manufacturer.

3) I have had 3 customer experiences with Lenovo and 2 of them were great (Laptop Repair). In one experience, I had to call many times to get my warranty confirmation email (thats the only problem I had).

4) My laptops y560 and y510p have both been great, performing well over the years.

There are always areas where a company can evolve and be much better. Be rest assured that Lenovo is evolving and adapting to provide better features to customers. Hopefully, this year will see improvements in some key areas.

If you would like to provide feedback, I would recommend that you can go to the Owner's survey here (https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Product-Owner-Assessment-Survey-Have-your-say/t... and fill it there. I am not a lenovo employee but just a happy customer. I could give you my GT755M but then I will need one, so sorry about that Smiley Sad

If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
rhedri
Paper Tape
Views: 210
Message 5 of 6

Link doesn't work.

1)It's true that Lenovo has the best price-performance ratio.But I can add some more bucks and buy something else just to know that i'm buying what is told to me.

2)If I had a job that makes me travel and work all around the world I don't think that I'll buy a lenovo Smiley Happy

3)I can give you that one though.I didn't have a bad experience with customer service either.

4)Plus one here.My y510p is doing really well but so did my old Asus.My reason of buying y510p is good performance and easy adaptability over the years.If you take these away I don't think I will make the same choice again.

And thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in your gpu lol .I'm really pissed of about ultrabay's unavailable accessories.Is it really too hard to product some just for couple of years after the notebooks' release ? Just to make customers happy ffs. It's been nearly mid 2015 and the product amounts are really low.(in 2014 just for a couple of months and not sold in every country)

Guru
Views: 204
Message 6 of 6

I agree and i provided the same feedback earlier in that survey.

They need to keep stock and provide support till later in a lifecycle of a product.

Here is the link again, if you are interested -

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Product-Owner-Assessment-Survey-Have-your-say/t...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors