Did you mean: 
TJWilly
Punch Card
Views: 9,817
Message 41 of 180

Re: IdeaPad FAQ

@Myles_Lenovo wrote:

@soonermandan wrote:
Which models of the Y730 series have number pads and which have the gaming configuration? I've looked all over the sight and only found that "some models have the gaming center". I'm specifically looking for a model with the number pad.

The blue models of the IdeaPad Y730 are not gaming models. These models come with the numeric keypad.

The orange models of the IdeaPad Y730 are the gaming models. These models come withthe Lenovo Game Zone instead of the numeric keypad.

Actually, there is a .pdf that outlines this well.

Some 'blue' models show to be available with the Game Zone key pad.  I only know this b/c I had a really hard time deciding on the Orange vs Blue models.  Line by line comparison led me to this conclusion.  Whether these models are available in certain markets is yet to be determined.

CLICK FOR PDF

Message Edited by TJWilly on 01-08-2009 12:09 AM
Samo
Paper Tape
Views: 9,702
Message 42 of 180

I have installed XP on my Lenovo Y510, but my DVD-ROM does not show the DVDs, nor I can burn a DVD, it works as a CD-ROM. - Is there a DVD-ROM driver or an encryptor that I can download for this problem?

Thanks,

Sam

Retired Guru
Views: 9,690
Message 43 of 180

Samo - The DVD drive might be failing. You can try a firmware update for your DVD drive. It may be hard to find one or there might not be one available. As these are OEM drives, Lenovo is supposed to provide firmware updates.

Message Edited by ortegaluis on 01-12-2009 12:05 AM

\\ I do not respond to PM regarding individual tech support. Keep discussions in the forum for the benefit of others //
mailvijayk
Paper Tape
Views: 9,674
Message 44 of 180

just to check where my replie posts

Retired Guru
Views: 9,257
Message 45 of 180

mailvijayk, can you provide model of processor you own and model of suggested processor? It may come that your motherboard can't handle new one.

AFAIK in Russia you will not lose warranty until you damage something in process. I'm not sure if this is allowed in all the world.

//help will save the world
mattgew
Paper Tape
Views: 8,657
Message 46 of 180

Why does my wifi not automatically connect even though I set it to.  In managing network connections, I set it to connect automatically, but it reverts back to manual connection for some reason.

Retired Guru
Views: 8,639
Message 47 of 180

It's ReadyComm. Uninstall it.
swagg415
What's DOS?
Views: 8,609
Message 48 of 180

when is the new 550 coming out. thanks.
ichinuoe7
Paper Tape
Views: 8,099
Message 49 of 180

hi,

how can i  log in when the veriface is not working and the password for windows is no where to be found??

please i need help..

it's very urgent.

Ichinuoe

Retired Guru
Views: 8,093
Message 50 of 180

inchinuoe7

Firstly, do not duplicate messages - it is hard to see after all yours of them.

Secondly, if you can't login through veriface you need booting safe mode and logging in there.

Thirdly, if you do not know the password there're some tricks but they are judged as a hacking and for private security reasons we do not discuss them here.

So, you don't have a password. This leads to full system reinstall. Backup your data before this action.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors