Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juniovick
Paper Tape
Views: 6,316
Message 51 of 180

Re: IdeaPad FAQ

Hi,

I have a Ideapad Y530 ( which was bought in the last month. I accidentally resized my C drive and now my One key does not work. I do not have the Vista 64 bit OEM OS CD supplied by the manufacturer.

Please suggest !!!

Thanks

RJ

Retired Guru
Views: 6,266
Message 52 of 180

juniovick, you just have to oversize your C so it becomes bigger than it was before you've resized it.

But there's no guarrantee that NOVO will work since there should be a special code in MBR that is replaced if ou insall another OS. However, you just may try what I suggest.

If you use forum search you will find tons of uides and information on topic since this theme has been already widely discussed.

//help will save the world
dimaudi
What's DOS?
Views: 6,191
Message 53 of 180

When lenovo y450 come to Russia ?
Pintu
Paper Tape
Views: 5,959
Message 54 of 180

Hi 

Can anyone help me out. My problem is, Lenovo ideapad Y530 is unable to detect the webcam. Earlier it used to detect the image before the windows starts, but later it didn't dispaly any image. It says that the "camera is not connected ". I checked the drivers but i coudn't find. If anyone can help me that would be great. 

Pintu
Paper Tape
Views: 5,967
Message 55 of 180

Hi Griffin,

I would like to know how u fixed your problem of the cam for Ideapad Y530. I have a similar issue, It would be great if you can suggest me how to fix it.

Regards,

Pintu 

Virgil22
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,798
Message 56 of 180

I haven't seen this answered anywhere else (and yes, I did a forum search for U110 SDHC), so here  goes...

What is  the maximum size of SD card supported in the card reader of an ideapad U110?  Does the  U110 support SDHC (i.e. cards up to 32GB) or will it only support SD (up to 2GB).  I'm a bit confused as to what exactly is SDPro - is that the same as SDHC?

Thanks

newbie01
What's DOS?
Views: 5,691
Message 57 of 180

Hi,

I bought an IdeaPad Y530 about 3-4 weeks ago (Vista Home Premium 64bit) and it is crashing every time I try to turn it on. It would show the Lenovo screen and then crash. 

Unfortunately I did not create the back up CD's when I should have but did not expect this to happen either. I tried to use the OneKey Restore once but it crashed before I could proceed with the wizard and the would not boot up in normal mode.

Thus...I booted it in safe mode and tried to restore it using the windows system restore but it keeps crashing before the restore can complete. Now when I try to boot up in safe mode it gets stuck at "crcsystem" and the hard drive seems to stop as I cannot see the light flickering.

Does this sound like a windows or hardware problem? Any help/advice will be appreciate.  Thank you.

Retired Guru
Views: 5,666
Message 58 of 180

newbie01, you should run chkdsk C: /f in safe mode and reboot.

During reboot, after LENOVO disappears from screen press F8  few times and you'll see advanced options. Try "Last Known Good'. If this doesn't hlp, try rebooting , F8 and choose "Disale automaic restart". It will be nice if ou start new thread with error code and preferrably with foto of it.

//help will save the world
indoraya
What's DOS?
Views: 5,185
Message 59 of 180

My friend have bought lenovo Y450 T6600 a few days ago with nvidia GPU. In the specifications we seen in :

http://shopap.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/idweb/LenovoPortal/en_ID/catalog.workflow:category.details?current-catalog-id=3634951826AE4D3881BFFF1AC5FCD957&current-category-id=84BF240CFAF844D488CC966BC85BD69C

it mentions that the GPU is GT 110M, but yesterday after we installed the XP Service Pack 2 the GPU detected as G 110M not GT 110M. after that we have googling to search that problem and we found in nvidia website :

http://www.nvidia.com/object/io_1241025430517.html

that there is no GT 110m listed there, but only G 110m exist. So which is true this product should came with GT 110m or G 110m, since we know the GT and G performance is difference but in nvidia website no GT for 110m listed.

Please help for the explanation.

wign
Paper Tape
Views: 5,146
Message 60 of 180

Hi, I'm new here and also I'm new lenovo user. I've installed XP on my Y730 and everything works fine except multimedia touch buttons. Mute, play, stop and skip buttons are working well and the others (dolby,equalizer etc.) not at all. Any idea why?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors