cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hungna
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,547
Message 1 of 3

IdeaPad Y460 | VGA new driver upgrade !?

Hi every1,

We have 2 Lenovo IdeaPad Y460 laptops with the ATI Mobility Radeon 5650 HD switchable graphics.

We're using Windows 7 | 64bit OS and the CCC (Catalyst Control Center) 8.772 - March 2011 for the VGA now Smiley Sad

Does anyone know where to update the latest driver for this VGA?

I did check the ATI but they're not support for this type of VGA also the new version of CCC =((

We're also planning to upgrade the OS to Windows 8 | 64bit in the near future so hope Lenovo will have the new & compatible VGA driver soon ^L^

Have a nice day Smiley Wink

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,533
Message 2 of 3

Re: IdeaPad Y460 | VGA new driver upgrade !?

If the current driver is working fine, then there ia no need to upgrade because it may be that they dont work properly. But if you want to update the driver anyway, then you could use the amd auto driver detect. Dowload it from amd support site.
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,527
Message 3 of 3

Re: IdeaPad Y460 | VGA new driver upgrade !?

Hi Hungna,

lots of hybrid (switchable) graphics driver info on Leshcats site, please have a look...

http://leshcatlabs.net/

Zehn

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors