Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DJWhiteSquall
Paper Tape
Views: 2,365
Message 1 of 5

IdeaPad Y510p Touchscreen version?

Have any of you read anything regarding the Y510P model being released with a touchscreen option?  I see it listed on the Microsoft Store (click HERE for the link) and i'm curious if the extra graphics card is in the ultrabay or if something else is in that spot.  

Other than what they have listed on that page, I can't find anything to get more info on this unit....

DJWhiteSquall
Paper Tape
Views: 2,363
Message 2 of 5

Re: IdeaPad Y510p Touchscreen version?

Crap... I didn't notice the word "Dual" in the Video description.  That answers that!

greatwiseone
Paper Tape
Views: 2,314
Message 3 of 5

@DJWhiteSquall wrote:

Have any of you read anything regarding the Y510P model being released with a touchscreen option?  I see it listed on the Microsoft Store (click HERE for the link) and i'm curious if the extra graphics card is in the ultrabay or if something else is in that spot.  

Other than what they have listed on that page, I can't find anything to get more info on this unit....

Thanks for this information. I wasn't expecting this at all, and I wonder whether I should return mine and wait for this if they really are coming out with this touch screen version...

rvcjew
802.11n
Views: 2,287
Message 4 of 5

tahts intresting only drawbackis the screen will then be glossy and not matte and will be hard to see outside.

I own a Y510p SLI (retired), Yoga 2 Pro, P50 4K, X1C5
jkersting
What's DOS?
Views: 2,133
Message 5 of 5

According to website, currently all y510s are coming with glossy screen.

I dont care too much about the touch but matte would be nice.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors