Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niyoh
What's DOS?
Views: 330
Message 1 of 1

IdeaPad Y580 is TERRIBLE

I bought the IdeaPad Y580 and was expecting great things but within a month the motherboard was totaled according to Lenovo Tech Support. I was happy that I finally got back my laptop after it was repaired, but unexpectedly when I opened the box which was in perfect condition the laptop had dents and scratch; not only that the repair was done poorly. Some of the keys were sticky, I was told to send it back so they could repair the case/housing but because I am busy with school I was unable to send it back because it was the only computer I had. So I decided I will live with the scratches and dents but today the motherboard totaled(died) again which is upsetting. The sad thing is within a month of getting a brand new laptop the motherboard died and eight months after being repaired by Lenovo it died again. I am now forced to extend my warranty because of the uncertainty of its reliability, I am dissatisfied with this product and it has discourage me from ever buying or allowing others to buy a Lenovo again. Hopefully this will be the last time I will be sending it back for repairs but I doubt it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors