Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theporch
Paper Tape
Views: 377
Message 1 of 5

IdeaPad Z500 Update Configure Issue

Bassically I'm using this Laptop and when updating, the installation is fine but once I restart the laptop it begins to configure, reaches either 15% or 30% and stops.

905dude
Punch Card
Views: 322
Message 2 of 5

Re: IdeaPad Z500 Update Configure Issue

And how much time are we talking about were you leave it alone and let it try to do its updating ?

theporch
Paper Tape
Views: 304
Message 3 of 5

I managed to sort it out by updating Nitro Pro, using the thing on this website, but now, because it wouldn't update, my brightness is stuck on minimum.

905dude
Punch Card
Views: 274
Message 4 of 5

When ever asking for help ? Always mention what kind of system you and what OS your using , also mention everything you try and done prior to the problem . You will get more people that will help . Tech guys hate when they see something like this > My pc is broken , why wouldn't it work . .... Assuming your using windows 7 , go to Control Panel and find Power Options , then click change plan setting , adjust to your liking

theporch
Paper Tape
Views: 249
Message 5 of 5

I'm running Windows 8 64bit version on a Lenovo IdeaPad Z500. I've tried most fixes on the internet such as changing the automatic adjustment in power options, and updating my monitor following fixing the configuration issues. I've also update all my drivers and all pending updates in Windows Update. Both the F11, and F12 keys do not work to change the brightness, nor does going into the charms bar, or from the power options.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors