12-06-2013 12:32 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled the touchpad driver, but now i can only use the left/right click on the touchpad, i mean no scrolling etc....There isn't any device ( no smart-pad )...what i must do ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-06-2013 12:28 PM
1. Go to Control Panel and open/click Device Manager
2. Select Mice and other pointing device
3. Right click whatever device is displayed.
4. Select Update driver
5. Select browse my computer...
6. Select/click Let me pick from ...
7. Select Elan PS/2 Port Smart pad or Thinkpad UltrNav...
8. Click Next and follow instruction to install the driver.
9. Restart if not instructed.
12-06-2013 02:53 PM
No it doesn't works...also the brightness crash after the download of windows 8.1 but i simply download an older version of the driver and now works good...but the touchpad is dead i mean no scrolling etc.